Doing batch payments are great, but sometimes, you need to increase your payment levels if you have big bills to pay such as your BAS or superannuation.
We recommend you increase and decrease your online bill limits as and when you need them. This is to help safeguard from fraud. It’s a really easy and simple process to do.
1. Loginto your NetBank facility.
2. Along the menu, select “Settings”. A new list of items will appear.
3. Under the “Security” navigate to “Online banking limits”
4. Select “Transfer & BPAY daily limits”
5. Update your limit values to be more than the bills you need to pay that day
Tip: Remember to add in any regular payment values that might already be processed as this is included in your daily limits
- “Pay to a BSB & Account number” means doing “Transfers to another account” or ABA batch files
- “BPAY bills” means paying your bills using “BPAY” option
- “International Money Transfer” means transferring to a supplier with an overseas bank detail (note it’s usually more cost efficient to do these via OzForex – signup here)
6. Once you are satisfied you have the correct new limits, select “Get NetCode”
7. A text message will come to your mobile phone, enter in the NetBanking Code
8. Select Save changes.
For security reasons, once you’ve made your payments and they’ve gone through, put a reminder in your calendar to revert the limits tomorrow. This just helps add security on your account. 🙂
I hope the above was of help to you. If you are still having problems you can contact CBA support here.