- asks if they can take half a day off, or
- they leave work early due to illness, or
- they are a part time employee who doesn’t work a full day shift,
2. Click on the Employees you need to add a leave amount to.
3. Click on the “Leave” Tab
4. Click “Leave Request”
5. Select the Type of Leave Request i.e “Annual Leave”
6. Enter a Description for what the Leave was for
7. Enter the “Start Date and End Date” – this will usually be the same day.
8. Enter in the hours of Leave taken i.e for a half day this will be 7.6/2 = 3.8
9. Click Approve.
Note, you can use this same procedure if for example, the employee is part time and is taking a week off – you’d add the number of hours taken in annual leave for the relevant pay period.
Still need help?
Contact the Calculator Angels a call to give you some guidance.